Friday 16 March 2012

It's the little things

So I haven't blogged in a little while. I suppose it's to be expected.
As a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend and an employee, it seems like being a blogger is going to be difficult to fit in.

But that's ok. Sometimes it's enough just to do things, rather than talk about them. And sometimes, like this little post, the little things are fun too.

My darling Little Lady brought me one of those little moments of perfection this week. We were playing. I was the baby and she was the Mammy. And I pretended to cry. So, my gorgeous girl came over to me, threw her arms around me, cocked her head to one side and said 'It's ok baby girl! I know, I know. It's a tough old day.'

So it turns out she does listen to me after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment