Wednesday 27 August 2014

A Day in the Life, one year later

Wake up. Time for milk and snuggles. Yay!
The Girl comes in and climbs into our bed too. Get a hug. I have to share the Mammy and the Daddy with her now, but she makes me laugh so it's ok.
Show everyone the sore things in my mouth. They're pointy. Get a hug.
The Mammy brings me to The Boy's bed. His eyes are closed so I poke him in the face. Yay - he's awake! Get a hug.
The Daddy gets me dressed for the day. I tell him all about my sleep. 'Dada dada DA! NNN. Ha ha ha. Buh buh buh.' Get a hug.
The Mammy puts my ears in. Get a hug.
Sit on floor and bang my drum. It goes BOOM BOOM BOOM. I like my drum.
Eat breakfast. It's yummy. I like my breakfast.
Try to eat The Boy. He laughs. Throw the ball. He catches it.
The Mammy shows me Mirror Boy. He is THE BEST. I wave at him. He waves too.
I show him my blue ball. He has a blue ball as well! I laugh. He laughs as well. That makes me laugh. That makes him laugh as well. I think Mirror Boy is my best friend.
Time for milk and snuggles. Sleepy. ZZZZzzzz
NOT sleepy anymore. Get a hug.
Eat some broccoli. I like broccoli.
Try to reach things that are up high. Empty some bags and boxes.
The Girl tells me 'Be CAREful Baby!'. Try to eat The Girl. Get a hug.
Do some crawling and find some floor dirt to eat. Yay!
I'll tell The Mammy all about it 'Mama, buh buh BUH! Da da. Nye nye nye.' The Mammy takes my floor dirt. Not yay.
Time for milk and snuggles.
Play with my drum while The Boy and The Girl sing songs. Eat a book.
Climb up The Daddy's leg. Get a hug.
Tickle time! The Daddy is very funny.
The sore things in my mouth are hurting. Chew on chair. Doesn't help. Think I'll find The Mammy for milk and snuggles.
Crawl into hallway and shout at red door. I like the red door.
Start to get sleepy. The Mammy finds my 'jamas.
Help The Mammy and The Daddy to read books to The Boy and The Girl. Try to eat The Boy and The Girl.
The Mammy puts away my ears. Time for milk and snuggles.
ZZZZZzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment